- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray; place chicken on pan. Combine remaining ingredients; brush half over the chicken. Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining apricot mixture. Broil until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Apricot Glazed Chicken
Sort By :
"I used apricot preserves. I also substituted honey mustard for the Dijon mustard. The chicken was so moist and tender! This was terrific."
"I used apricot preserves and I pounded the chicken breasts until they were of equal thickness so they would cook through. They were great."
"I needed something quick and easy and ran across this recipe. I didn't have actual apricots at home so I used Apricot-Pineapple Preserves instead. It still turned out good, the chicken was very moist & tender. I will be making it again."