Quick Apricot Crisp Recipe
I like easy desserts that taste like some effort went into them, like this one. Apricots are a nice change of pace from apples.
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Arrange apricot halves in a greased 5-in. round baking dish. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 297 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Quick Apricot Crisp
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC