- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Arrange apricot halves in a greased 5-in. round baking dish. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Crisp in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p300
Reviews for Quick Apricot Crisp(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review