- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes; whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and apple. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Apple Spinach Salad
Sort By :
Very tasty and easy to make. I added some dried cranberries and toasted pecans. Will definitely make again!
As I started to write this review I realized I used celery seed instead of celery salt. No wonder my dressing lacked some flavor. It was a nice salad, but I'm not giving it a rating since I messed up. I added some cucumbers and walnuts.
This was wonderful and so quick and easy. I added raisins and chopped pecans. I'll make this often. Thanks for the recipe.
Everyone loved this. Will make it again soon.
Had this with dinner tonight. Delicious. So quick, easy and light. Didn't have celery salt, so I used sea salt. Tasted fine.