This is an eye-catching addition to the table because the red apple contrasts nicely with the green spinach. The versatile dressing would taste great with any salad greens and toppings.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes; whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and apple. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apple Spinach Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p9
Reviews for Quick Apple Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review