- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- Combine the first eight ingredients; rub over both sides of pork chops. Cook in batches on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed; brush over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Quick Apple-Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I used homemade apple cinnamon jelly to make these, and they were divine. The taste may be overly sweet for some, but for us it was a perfect treat. They're also very good even without the glaze. I immediately added this recipe to my rotation."
"I made this recipe on a whim and it was AMAZING! Making it again tonight!"
"this has become a weekly favorite at our house thanks!!!"
"my husband suggested using mushrooms instead of the apples. I really liked the sauce and would try it again with mushrooms and maybe use chicken."
"We didn't have the apple jelly on hand, but I went ahead and made it without. The pork chops were savored by all."