You probably have all of the spices you need for these succulent pork chops laying around in your pantry or spice rack. The rub is versatile; give it a try on any meat, chicken or fish. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- Combine the first eight ingredients; rub over both sides of pork chops. Cook in batches on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed; brush over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apple-Glazed Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p61
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Quick Apple-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review