Five simple ingredients add up to a fresh, fall-flavored accompaniment that will dress up your turkey or other meat entrees. —Macey Allen, Green Forest, Arkansas
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries pop and mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Apple Cranberry Relish in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p49
Reviews for Quick Apple Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2010
"Easy to make a hit in my house will make again :)"
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2010
"Did this over Thanksgiving was easy and great tasting. Will absolutely do again."