Quick Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside. Beat egg, add orange juice and butter. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in apples.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Apple Cinnamon Muffins
"These were terrible!!!! They weighed about 5 lbs!!! Nasty!!!"
"for some reason, even though I greased my tin, the muffins stuck to the pan and I found the taste a little too sweet for my liking but the flavor is very good."