- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside. Beat egg, add orange juice and butter. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in apples.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Apple Cinnamon Muffins in Country Woman September/October 1997, p35
Reviews for Quick Apple Cinnamon Muffins(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2009
These were terrible!!!! They weighed about 5 lbs!!! Nasty!!!
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2008
for some reason, even though I greased my tin, the muffins stuck to the pan and I found the taste a little too sweet for my liking but the flavor is very good.