Quick and Healthy Turkey Chili Recipe
The key to this turkey chili recipe is plump, tender GOYA® Low Sodium Red Kidney Beans. Mix with quick-cooking ground turkey, tomato sauce, and smoky, GOYA® Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce. In just 30 minutes, you’ll have a mouthwatering pot of healthy, nourishing chili that tastes like it’s been simmering for hours. Top with cheese, avocado, and cilantro for heaven in a bowl.
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Minced Garlic, or 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) GOYA® Low Sodium Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) GOYA® Tomato Sauce
- 1 chipotle chile, finely chopped from 1 can (7 oz.) GOYA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in medium pot over medium heat. Stir in peppers, onions and garlic; cook until tender, 5-7 minutes. Add turkey, cumin and Adobo. Cook, breaking up turkey with spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, 1 cup water and chipotle; bring liquid to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer until chili thickens and flavors come together, about 10 minutes. Season with Adobo.
- Divide chili among serving bowls. Top with cheese, avocado and cilantro Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick and Healthy Turkey Chili Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for Quick and Healthy Turkey Chili(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review