- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, pepper sauce, pepper and cayenne. Stir in cilantro. Drizzle over corn mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill until serving. Serve with your favorite snack chips or grilled meats. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Corn Salsa in Country Woman April/May 2010, p44
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick and Easy Corn Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2010
My husband and I are so totally hooked on this! It doesn't last long, and I should probably make a double batch every time! I've taken it to work with me for lunch, along with some tortilla chips.