VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. Beat until well mixed. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Quick Chocolate Mousse in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p86
Reviews forQuick and Easy Chocolate Mousse
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2010
"This is a super easy recipe & I substituted vanilla pudding mix since I didn't have choco. The kids did it by themselves too!"