Quick and Creamy Guacamole Recipe
From Hemlock, New York, Ethel Anderson sends this irresistible dip that calls for only four items. "Not only is it ideal to serve with chips when entertaining," she writes, "but I also spoon it over cooked chicken breasts at dinner."
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Cut the avocado into chunks and place in a blender; add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Quick and Creamy Guacamole
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC