Quick and Creamy Guacamole Recipe
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cut the avocado into chunks and place in a blender; add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Creamy Guacamole in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p33
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Quick and Creamy Guacamole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review