Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
Cream cheese imparts a pleasantly smooth texture to these mouthwatering deviled eggs. Barbara Towler of Derby, Ohio shared the recipe, which makes just enough for two appetizer servings.—Barbara Towler, Derby, Ohio
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
2 stuffed egg halves equals 171 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 224 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC