Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 171 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 224mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs
"I thought they were just ok. Nothing special although I was hoping they were after reading the great reviews. Will try a different recipe next time."
"This looks great, I just Love deviled eggs, but I don't seem to have good luck making them, but I'm going to try to make these."
"If deviled eggs can be decadent, these are it!"
"Best recipe that I have ever used for Deviled Eggs"
"This was a very tasty deviled egg recipe. The cream cheese did make it very smooth and creamy."
"My husband and I love deviled eggs, the only ones in our family who really do, but most recipes are for too large amounts. I was thrilled to find this recipe. My husband says these eggs are the best!"