Cream cheese imparts a pleasantly smooth texture to these mouthwatering deviled eggs. Barbara Towler of Derby, Ohio shared the recipe, which makes just enough for two appetizer servings.—Barbara Towler, Derby, Ohio
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Deviled Eggs in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p15
Reviews for Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review