- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"I thought they were just ok. Nothing special although I was hoping they were after reading the great reviews. Will try a different recipe next time."
"This looks great, I just Love deviled eggs, but I don't seem to have good luck making them, but I'm going to try to make these."
"If deviled eggs can be decadent, these are it!"
"Best recipe that I have ever used for Deviled Eggs"
"This was a very tasty deviled egg recipe. The cream cheese did make it very smooth and creamy."