Quick and Chewy Brownie Cookies Recipe
"These cookies are so convenient and easy to make that when you get the munchies, it doesn't take a lot of time before you have a treat to munch on!" says Joy Maynard of St. Ignatius, Montana.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, oats, nuts and cinnamon. Add water and egg and mix well.
- 2. Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Quick and Chewy Brownie Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC