Quick Ambrosia Recipe
AFTER RAISING four sons, it wasn't easy to scale down my cooking habits, so I ventured into some new recipes that didn't take a lot of time to prepare. This dessert has become a favorite for many of our meals. Fruit is a refreshing finale! -Eleanor Lock, Escondido, California
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 firm banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Combine coconut and confectioners' sugar. Place orange sections and banana slices in two small bowls; pour orange juice over all. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Chill or serve. Garnish with cherries if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Ambrosia
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC