“This fresh and creamy salad is a favorite around my house. I make it with plenty of fruit, yogurt for dressing, then mix in just enough 'goodies' (marshmallows and coconut) so it tastes like the rich version I grew up with.” Fuss-free! —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ambrosia Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p35
Reviews for Quick Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review