Quick Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe
“This fresh and creamy salad is a favorite around my house. I make it with plenty of fruit, yogurt for dressing, then mix in just enough 'goodies' (marshmallows and coconut) so it tastes like the rich version I grew up with.” Fuss-free! —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 191 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC