- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"This was good, but I have liked other fruits salads better. Although for a quick and easy salad, I'll make it again!"
"I like the fact that this uses yogurt, Both my husband and I enjoyed the recipe"
"Delicious! I made it withut coconut cuz my kids won't eat it, but next time I am going to divide it in two and make on with and one without. I don't like fruit cocktail, so I used chopped cantalope and watermelon instead. I will add strawberries, too, next time. A big hit!"
"This is a good, quick fruit salad"
"I don't like fruit cocktail, I used fresh strawberries instead."