Quick Almond Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 cup whole unblanched almonds
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook almonds in oil for 3 minutes. Add chicken; cook until meat is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, honey and ginger until smooth; add to the chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Stir in the peas; heat through. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Almond Chicken Stir-Fry(5)
Sort By :
This one is a definite repeat for my family. I haven't found many stir fry sauces we all enjoy, but this might be the one. I added bell peppers and green onion right before the snap peas and just sprinkled slivered almonds on top after serving.
My boyfriend and I absolutely loved this recipe. Super easy to make and really tasty. I like lots of veggies so I added strips of red bell pepper, broccoli and water chestnuts along with the sugar snap peas. Definitely made a difference.
really easy and fast. add more veggies for extra flavor!
Very good and easy to make. I think the recipe could use more sauce and about half the almonds. 1 cup of almonds was just too much.
This recipe was okay. The sauce was tasty and my 5 year old son ate it.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >