Quick 'n' Easy Lasagna Recipe
- 16 lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; heat through. Rinse and drain the noodles.
- 2. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the meat sauce and half of the noodles and cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 625 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 1248mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 40g protein
Reviews for Quick 'n' Easy Lasagna
"I made this for company last night, but used Mozzarella cheese. Very easy! We all liked it and would make it again !"
"Our family of 9 really liked this recipe. It's not your typical lasagna, but it was good!!!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.