Quick 'n' Easy Lasagna Recipe
- 16 lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; heat through. Rinse and drain the noodles.
- 2. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the meat sauce and half of the noodles and cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 625 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 1,248 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Quick 'n' Easy Lasagna
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.