- 16 lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; heat through. Rinse and drain the noodles.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the meat sauce and half of the noodles and cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Quick 'n' Easy Lasagna
Sort By :
"I made this for company last night, but used Mozzarella cheese. Very easy! We all liked it and would make it again !"
"Our family of 9 really liked this recipe. It's not your typical lasagna, but it was good!!!"