- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
- 3 racks (1-1/2 to 2 pounds each) pork baby back ribs
- Barbecue sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients; rub 3/4 cup over ribs. Wrap rib racks in large pieces of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly. Place on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 1-1/2 hours. Reduce oven setting to 250°. Bake 1-1/2 hours longer or until tender.
- Carefully remove ribs from foil; return to baking pan. Sprinkle ribs with remaining spice mixture. Bake 30 minutes longer or until lightly browned, brushing with barbecue sauce, if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Memphis-Style BBQ Ribs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p89
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Quick & Easy Memphis-Style BBQ Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review