Quick & Easy Honey Mustard Recipe
This fast, easy mustard with rice vinegar and honey has more flavor than any other honey-mustard dressing I have ever tried. — Sharon Rehm, New Blaine, Arkansas
- 1/2 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Quick & Easy Honey Mustard in Taste of Home
Reviews for Quick & Easy Honey Mustard(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2013
I loved the texture of the stone-ground mustard in this!
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2013
I used red wine vinegar instead of the rice vinegar and served the dressing with a tossed salad and sandwiches. It was perfect to complement a light, summer meal.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sauces & Toppings Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Condiments >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >