Queso Fundido Recipe
Dig into this rich, warm one-skillet dip, topped with fresh tomato and green onions, and enjoy the gooey cheese and spicy kick from the chorizo and pepper jack. —Julie Merriman, Cold Brook, New York
- 1 pound uncooked chorizo
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Crumble chorizo into a 10-in. ovenproof skillet; add corn, red onion and pepper. Cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until meat is fully cooked; drain. Stir in the cheeses.
- 2. Bake 14-16 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with tomato and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC