Dig into this rich, warm one-skillet dip, topped with fresh tomato and green onions, and enjoy the gooey cheese and spicy kick from the chorizo and pepper jack. —Julie Merriman, Cold Brook, New York
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound uncooked chorizo
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Crumble chorizo into a 10-in. ovenproof skillet; add the corn, red
- onion and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until
- meat is fully cooked; drain. Stir in the cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with
- tomato and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.