- 1 pound uncooked chorizo
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Crumble chorizo into a 10-in. ovenproof skillet; add corn, red onion and pepper. Cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until meat is fully cooked; drain. Stir in the cheeses.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with tomato and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews forQueso Fundido
"All I have to say is WOW. I am bringing this dip to a girls' night out gathering this evening. It is incredibly cheesy and the poblano pepper and pepper jack cheese spice it up nicely (I think next time I will add a jalepeno pepper instead, though). My husband cannot stop eating it! Thanks for a great recipe!"