- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 1 Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar (1.55 ounces), chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
Reviews for Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Sort By :
"How anyone following the recipe got dry cookies is a mystery. Mine were moist an delicious. A chocolate lover's dream."
"Making these right now. Very good cookie, not dry at all. 8 minutes @ 350. Will make them again."
"I thought these would be better than they were. I think adding a cookie to a cookie is redundant (because let's face it....the chocolate part of an Oreo is NOT exactly moist). I also reduced my oven to 350, and they weren't dry per say....just not as great as I was expecting. I doubt I'd make them again."
"These are awesome! I too reduced oven to 350 and pulled them out in about 5-6 minutes. I also used mini choc chips instead of chopping regular ones. With that said, I will definitely make these again!"
"Very good and very sweet. I baked them on a stone and gave them 8 minutes...perfect. I think the 79 calories comes from making them tiny! Notice it says the recipe makes 8 dozen! My size cookie made 4 1/2 dozen, so probably more like 150 calories each."