Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 1 Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar (1.55 ounces), chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
Reviews for Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies(5)
Sort By :
Excellent!! Soo delicious! Taste like a gooey brownie but in cookie form. Totally keeping this recipe and trying it with a variety of other ingredients:)
I made this recipe for a friend that loves peanut butter. Instead of the add-ins called for, I substituted chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter Morsels, and Pieces of Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies (I kept the semisweet chocolate chips!). The results were excellent!
Um, YUMMMYY! We didn't think they were dry either. In fact, I made them a bit bigger and they were gooey in the middle. Just how I like them!!!
There's nothing dry about these cookies. We thought they were great!
The batter was crumbly, needed more liquid? I put it into a 9x13 (1/2 recipe) and baked. Really good flavor. Maybe something was left out of the recipe?
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >