Of all the recipes in my repertoire, I knew my Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies would have the best shot of winning. But really, when your cookies feature Oreos, candy bars and all the other goodies that go into a sweet treat, you’re nearly guaranteed to turn out a winner. —Jeff King, Duluth, Minnesota
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 1 Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar (1.55 ounces), chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 dozen.
Originally published as Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p48
Reviews for Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review