This colorful Halloween punch tastes just like grape sparkling wine. Watch it disappear from your next spooky buffet.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 quarts red grape juice, chilled
- 4 drops neon purple food coloring
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- Pour grape juice into a 6-qt. punch bowl; add food coloring. Slowly pour in club soda. Gently spoon ice cream into the punch and whisk to swirl. Serve immediately. Yield: 26 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Purple People Eater Punch in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun 2008, p47
Reviews for Purple People Eater Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review