Punch Delight Recipe
"When we celebrated my mother's 75th birthday, we wanted a punch everyone could enjoy," recalls Barbara Koehnke of Fremont, Wisconsin. "This delightful combination of lemonades, juice and soda was perfect and so easy to make. All of our guests loved it."
- I can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liter Mello Yellow soda, chilled
- 2 liters 50/50 or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a large punch bowl, combine the concentrates. Gradually stir in sodas. Add ice. Yield: 5 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 172 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC