"When we celebrated my mother's 75th birthday, we wanted a punch everyone could enjoy," recalls Barbara Koehnke of Fremont, Wisconsin. "This delightful combination of lemonades, juice and soda was perfect and so easy to make. All of our guests loved it."
- I can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liter Mello Yellow soda, chilled
- 2 liters 50/50 or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large punch bowl, combine the concentrates. Gradually stir in sodas. Add ice. Yield: 5 quarts.
Originally published as Punch Delight in Country Woman May/June 2003, p40
Reviews for Punch Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review