- 1 package (14 ounces) banana quick bread and muffin mix
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 11 ounces yellow candy coating disks
- 28 brown semisweet M&M's miniature baking bits
- 3/4 to 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 6 drops orange paste food coloring
- 4 green medium gumdrops
- Prepare muffin mix batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Transfer to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in the corner of bag. Form eyes, noses and mouths for 14 jack-o'-lantern faces on waxed paper. Add baking bits for pupils. Let stand until set.
- Tint frosting orange; frost cupcakes. Carefully peel off eyes, noses and mouths; position on cupcakes. Cut gumdrops into small triangles for stems; attach to top of pumpkins. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkins On Parade in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p32
Reviews for Pumpkins On Parade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcakes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Cakes >
- Halloween Cupcake Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >