- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine eggs and sugar. Add pumpkin, butter and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir in zucchini and nuts. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until breads test done. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
"Absolutely amazing!!, .....so moist, and yummy, my family adored this and couldn't wait for me to make it again. My brother is in from New York and wants me to make this , then he gets to go back with a whole loaf for himself!! ...... we all love it, ...thank you all soooo much."
"This bread recipe has the perfect fall harvest taste. It's very moist and delectable. It's the perfect addition to any holiday meal."
"This recipe is excellent! Followed the recipe as written. Very moist."
"Wonderful recipe! I followed it as written (minus the nuts) the first time with great results. Even my picky child ate it up - he didn't even realize I was sneaking vegetables into him. The next time I made it with applesauce replacing some of the butter and sugar substitute replacing some of the sugar , and it was just as delicious. The texture was a little bit different (not quite as crumb-y) with the substitutes, which was fine with us. I wouldn't sub ALL of the fat and sugar, though because I think the results would lack the great taste/texture combo of the original recipe."