- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2-3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Pumpkin Yeast Bread(3)
Sort By :
My family loves this bread.
My husband adored this recipe! If you are expecting pumpkin pie, it's not that, but is a very light tasting bread with just the right amount of spices. I cut down the ginger by just a bit. The house smelled heavenly as I made this!
I made this bread and was very disappointed in the taste....it left a strange after-taste in my mouth and my family asked me not to make it again.