- remaining wrappers and filling.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry wontons, a
- few at a time, for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup
- and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute,
- without stirring. Remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve with wontons. Yield: 12
- servings (2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 2 wontons with about 2-1/2 tablespoons sauce equals 347 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.