Even though this dessert is quick to fix, it has a creamy pumpkin taste and golden harvest look...just like traditional pumpkin pie. It's a great dessert for both everyday dinners and special-occasion suppers.—Linda Clapp, Stow, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- Gingersnaps, optional
- In a large bowl, beat pudding and milk until well blended, about 1-2
- minutes. Blend in pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping.
- spoon into dessert dishes. Chill. Garnish with gingersnaps if
- desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 160 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.