- beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place
- springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour. For topping, in a small bowl, combine
- butter and brown sugar. Stir in walnuts. Carefully sprinkle over hot
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until center is just set. Remove springform
- pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully
- run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 667 calories, 43 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.