- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon pie spice and 1 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and remaining pie spice and vanilla; brush over ladyfingers. In a 3-qt. trifle dish, layer a fourth of the ladyfingers, pumpkin mixture and whipped topping. Repeat layers two times. Sprinkle with additional pie spice.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Tiramisu
Sort By :
The whipped cream gets mixed with the pumpkin and cream cheese, while the whipped topping is a separate layer.
Is there anything you could subsitute for the coffee in this recipe?
This recipe is absolutely delicious. I have made it several times, and it is so easy to make that my 4-year-old granddaughter helped me make it the last time. It's so impressive to take to a gathering, and the flavor actually improves with age. It serves a lot!
Both my husband and myself tried this and it was absolutely delicious!
I haven't made this yet, but plan to use it as the centerpiece to our annual Xmas. Eve Party. I can't imagine using cool whip, and plan to substitute more homemade whipped cream for the cool whip; as well as Mascarpone Cheese for the cream cheese. This would make it an actual Tiramisu.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Pumpkin Desserts >