Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Miniature marshmallows, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. On a work surface, unroll each pastry sheet; roll to 1/8-in. thickness. Using a floured 4-in. round cutter, cut out 16 circles, rerolling scraps if necessary. Press circles into muffin pans coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt and spices until blended. Pour into pastry cups. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven setting to 350°.
- 3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. If desired, top with marshmallows and bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.
- 4. Carefully run a knife around sides to loosen tarts. Cool in pans on wire racks before removing. Serve or refrigerate within 2 hours. Yield: 16 tartlets.
1 tartlet (calculated without whipped crea: 200 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Pumpkin Tartlets
"I took a 2 inch cutter and made these in a mini muffin tin for bite size tartlets. In my oven it took approximately 6 minutes at 425 and 10 minutes at 350. I also used a condiment bottle to fill the shells with pumpkin pie filling. They came out perfect!"
"can graham crust be used"