- 25 NABISCO® Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped PLANTERS® Pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX ginger snap crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Remove 1-1/2 cups batter. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- SPOON half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl gently with knife.
- BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin-Swirl Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I've made this twice for gatherings and it goes fast once its tasted.."
"I have been making this recipe for well-over 20 years, when it first appeared in Sunset Magazine. It is always a hit and everyone who is new to it, always wants the recipe. One of my DSIL has 2 favorite desserts--pumpkin pie and cheesecake. When he and my daughter first dated, he had this for dessert at our place and couldn't believe how I had both is favorites rolled into 1. I make him this cheesecake for his birthday gift, every year!!ToniGommy of 5 (and "pending")"