- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cream. Spread
- into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350°
- for 15-20 minutes or until toasted, stirring once. Cool completely.
- Top pie with sugared pecans; serve with whipped cream. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped cream) equals 696 calories, 46 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 151 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.