- cream cheese cube in the center of each muffin cup; top with
- remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter
- until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.