Pumpkin Spice Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar substitute; mix well. Beat in the cinnamon, vanilla, maple flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Spice Spread
Sort By :
Very good on "breakfast" type bagels. Also had it with apples and was very good as a fruit dip. Would also work very well as a dip for cookies! Great Fall/Winter recipe. Thanks for sharing.
My new favorite thing for bagel toppinng. Delicious. And, so low calorie.
I just bought cinnamon whole wheat bagels and wanted something different to spread on them other than plain cream cheese. I used 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar and only 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract. I also did not use the whipped topping. This spread is fantastic without it. Perfect for fall!
I was looking for a low fat bagel spread for the fall season and this spread is absolutely wonderful. I think this will also work well as a dip for parties, paired w/cinnamon graham cracker sticks.....mmmmmmmm. Will definitely make this again!