- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread
- over cake; garnish with candy pumpkins. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 336 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.