- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at
- 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing form
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For sauce, combine brown sugar, cream, corn syrup and butter in a
- saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir 5 minutes longer. Remove from the heat;
- stir in walnuts and vanilla. Serve warm over the cake. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 531 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.