Each sip of this spiced-just-right beverage from our home economists tastes like a piece of pumpkin pie!
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg, optional
- Place ground coffee in the filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, brown sugar and spices. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Divide coffee among five mugs; add pumpkin mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and additional nutmeg if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Spice Latte in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p13
Reviews for Pumpkin Spice Latte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review