- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg, optional
- Place ground coffee in the filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, brown sugar and spices. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Divide coffee among five mugs; add pumpkin mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and additional nutmeg if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Spice Latte(1)
Sort By :
Delicious and healthy! Will definitely make again. My husband and I used it as a creamer for our coffee. The only thing negative I have to say about this recipe is look out for the last little bit of liquid...some of the pumpkin may have settled to the bottom, and it's not the best part of the drink. Otherwise, enjoy!