- 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until
- smooth. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add confectioners' sugar. Frost
- cupcakes; sprinkle with walnuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 20 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 372 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.