- bagels, two at a time, into boiling water. Cook for 45 seconds; turn
- and cook 45 seconds longer. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on
- paper towels.
- Whisk egg white and remaining water; brush over bagels. Coat a baking
- sheet with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place bagels 2
- in. apart on prepared pan. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bagel equals 180 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.